What’s not to love about this salsa?
Loaded with veggies? Check
Taste? Checkity, check, check!
This recipe is easily modified, depending upon taste and preference.
- 1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained & rinsed
- 1 medium sized red onion, chopped
- 6-8 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1-2 jalapenos, deseeded and chopped
- the juice of half of a lime
- 3 tbsps. chopped cilantro
- salt, as needed/ determined by taste
Combine the above ingredients together in a large bowl. Mix well. Season with salt.
This salsa is versatile. Serve with chips, serve over grilled chicken breasts, add to your salad, or top a quesadilla.