I’m not much of a drinker, as a result my knowledge of various types of liquor, spirits, wines, & all alcoholic beverages is seriously limited. In fact, with this recipe, I’ll need to create a new category. With that said, I do know what I like & blackberry sangria ranks high on the list. The upside of making it at home allows you to save some serious cash as well.
- 1 1/2 liters Lambrusco red wine
- 14 oz cranberry juice (not cranberry cocktail)
- 14 oz blackberry wine or monin blackberry syrup
- 6 oz tuaca Italian liquor
- Blackberries & orange wedges for garnishment
Add all fluids to a pitcher, stir together, & place in refrigerator. Allow to sit for several hours or overnight before serving. When ready to serve, add ice to wine glass, fill with sangria, add a couple of fresh blackberries & an orange wedge. Sit back, put up your feet, & sip away.